Level Editing Done
Finished the last ten stages of the game, which use the 10 battery with a maximum resistor of 9. Went back and fixed the level design issues that I found during playtesting yesterday. I still need to set the rank values for the last 30 stages.
The level 10 battery caused an issue, because it used block ID “20” in the array. However, I had defined everything between 20 and 29 as LEDs. I modified the battery range to use IDs 10 through 20, but the battery showed up as 0, because I was using modulo (%) 10 to get the battery value. I went ahead and just wrote a special case for this to fix it for now.
Trailer Video Remake
I wasn’t happy with the audio in the trailer video, so I recaptured and re-edited the audio tonight. However, I kept most of the video clips and edits made last night. I don’t want to spoil my cheesy indie game song, so I’m keeping it under wraps until the contest is over.
Short Update video