Agents vs Aliens is a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) style arena game, where you control either the agents or aliens to conquer the battlefield.
Champion – A player controlled character. The champion is moved around the map by clicking on the terrain. The champion is spawned at the home base.
- Health – When the champion’s health reaches zero, the champion dies and returns to the home base.
- Max Health – The maximum amount of health the champion can have
- Attack – How much damage the champion does to enemy units.
- Ability Power – Strength of special abilities
- Team – The team the champion is associated
- PlayerControlled – Is this champion player controlled or AI controlled?
- Abilities – Special actions that are activated by the player, which are mapped to the ‘D’ and ‘F’ keys.
- Heal – Restores some health
- Recall – Returns the champion to the home base
LevelManager – Handles the setup for the battle and transition to the end state
- Spawns a core for each team
- Spawns champions at the beginning of the battle
Tower – Attacks enemy forces
Minion – AI controlled teammates that move along one of the three paths. Minions will attack towers and cores when they are near.